Monday, August 29, 2016

If You're Still There

In case you're still stopping by "The Vent" there's a few things I have to get off my chest. When i'm opening magazines or checking Instagram I always come cross the same type of women.

When I say women i'm referring to black women who felt the need to enhance their physical features. From Butt implants to boobs jobs and even lip injections.

The thing is there's so many women who have done it to the point where everyone looks the same and have caused women who are natural with no enhancements to be questioned on if their body is real.

 I find myself in the middle when it comes down to if it should be a "go" or a "no".  And that's because I don't know every woman's reason for why they chose to go under the knife.

As women have we gotten to the point where we don't like whats being reflected in the mirror or has society painted a false picture on what a woman should portray.

No comments:

Post a Comment